These are some of the classes which are suitable for children aged 6-8. Ages are a rough guide. Don’t forget that every child is unique and so we always do our best to find the correct class for you and your child.
- Monday 4.00/5.00 Gymnastics (Depending On Ability)
- Monday 4.30/5.30 Street Dance (Depending On Ability)
- Tuesday 4.45 Tap & Theatre Modern Jazz
- Tuesday 5.15 Ballet
- Tuesday 5.45 Group Competition Class (open to all if they take 3 dance classes)
- Tuesday 6.15 Classical greek
- Tuesady 6.45 non Syllabus ballet
- Thursday 4.30 Ballet
- Thursday 5.30 Tap(Higher level Thursday classes so assessment required)
- Thursday 5.00 Modern Jazz
- Saturday 9.45 Street Crew
- Saturday 10.30 Musical Theatre dance
- Saturday 11.15 Musical Theatre Drama & Singing
- Saturday 12.00 Acro
Speak to a teacher or email if you are unsure of which classes may be suitable.
Competition Group Class
This is a fun class which teaches the children a group performance number which is then taken to two local dance competitions.
It is important that you can commit to perform at both events, the first is expected to be Easter end of term ,and Whitt week.
They are then often invited to perform at other events such as Burton Garden Fete, and some primary school events.
This group is a lovely opportunity for friends to come together and feel like part of a team. It teaches them how to work together, show commitment and also gives them much more experience in performing to an audience.
This is open to anyone from age 5, although they must be able to show a disciplined approach to learning, which for some may still be developing.
We also have private tuition available from age 4 for those wishing to compete in dance festivals as a soloist. Speak to a teacher if you are interested